Our first ever bricks and mortar store will be opening its doors end June. Not only will we be selling our own greetings cards and gift wrap we are also extending our online range of gifts, stationery and exquisite pieces of furniture.
Lagom 14. is a design-conscious store that invites the customer to discover inspirational products hand-picked for their quality and provenance.
We don't follow fashion but look for authentic, inspirational products that are just right. Stationery, homeware, and lifestyle items sourced from sustainable makers from around the world.
If you are interested in all things beautiful, an opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, dedicated, friendly and experienced Sales Assistant who has a genuine passion for stunningly curated gifts, stationery and furniture. We are looking for an individual with the ability to lead a team, engage with and advise customers to optimise their shopping experience, A manager who can deliver exceptional customer service at all times, befitting of the Lagom ethos and our product range.Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform all areas of retail operations experience including stock control/inventory.
- Accurately process cash, cheque and credit card transactions through EPOS system.
- Maintain shop floor standards both front and back of house.
- Pack online store orders and ensure readiness for collection.
- Ability to use EPOS till system.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Health & safety trained and able to perform risk assessments is preferred. Fire marshal & first aider is a plus.
- Ability to work retail hours (including weekends and bank holidays).
- Ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalised customer support.
- At least one year of experience.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Performance related bonus.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Salary range: £16,640 - £18,720.
- Start date circa 26th June.